Friday, January 4, 2008

the list of the lists

There is no need to go into my personal details, but suffice it to say that I will soon have more time on my hands to ready things for the next big move.

In the spirit of renewal, I will enumerate and purge until it is time to pack my tight ship and set sail to the next adventure (where there will undoubtedly be high speed internet, also).
First I will list the lists and then?

1a. Card Catalog for my books (and journals?), probably a spreadsheet
1b. Cookbooks and recipe cards
2. Do the same for the childrens' books

3. Photograph, catalog and research storage solutions for tinted postcard collection

4. Inventory and purge all sewing, crocheting supplies and patterns

5. Inventory and purge paints, pencils, inks, papers, brushes, frames

6. Organize and store supplies such as beeds, buttons, wires, tools





1 comment:

Wendy said...

You're so ambitious. I wish I had that in me! :)